TSS provides our clients with Database Administration for applications and programs, in support of analytics staff and other database users. Our support focuses on availability, security, manageability, and recoverability. We assess our customer’s needs and recommend improvements for configuration and implementation. Our team tests and provides documentation of database systems as requested by our customers.
Our database staff design Structure Query Language (SQL) server database to support a wide range of applications and data needs in support of our clients’ tasks. We develop application and data management best practices for projects supported by our customers. Our team also designs, develops, tests, deploys, and documents databases using various software platforms, including Oracle® and Microsoft Database® products.
The TSS team is equipped to integrate new and existing data sources, systems, and technologies. We provide status updates, detailed descriptions of issues, and make recommendations to program managers and customer technical staff as needed. Our administrators optimize performance of data heavy applications through index management and query tuning to include optimizing tables, indexes, stored procedures, triggers, and ad-hoc reports. We support the implementation of an enterprise system infrastructure as related to database operations. We provide tuning of various database language codes and assist application developers with coding best practices.
TSS provides ongoing database maintenance including the following:
- Database backup and recovery
- Database synchronization and environment refreshing
- Object migration
- Establishment and administration of security policies and procedures
- Provide special purpose script development
- Provide corrective and preventative maintenance
- Provide database monitoring
- Provide drive space management
- New release level certifications
- Research and provide development of database standards and procedures
San Antonio, TX 78248